Noordam questions

patnjohn

We are officially jumping ship from X to Noordam. Looking forward to a wonderful cruise. A few ???

Regarding internet. What is the charge? Can you use a lap top?

Is there an official CC meeting given by the cruiseline or do you just set up a meeting on your roll call?

Thanks in advance.

We are officially jumping ship from X to Noordam. Looking forward to a wonderful cruise. A few ???

Regarding internet. What is the charge? Can you use a lap top?

Is there an official CC meeting given by the cruiseline or do you just set up a meeting on your roll call?

Thanks in advance.

You are going to love Noordam.... :) Hopefully.

She's a gorgeous ship with an amazing crew.

When we were aboard Noordam in January, the internet packages were $55 for 100 minutes and $100 for 250 minutes. There is a one time start up charge of about $3.95 for each package.

You can use your lap top but still have to pay for internet use. Various hot spots throughout the ship.

We had over 100 CC'ers on our cruise and the organizers of our roll call set up the Meet and Greet for the morning of our first sea day......which was the day after we boarded. They arranged with HAL in advance for us to meet in Crows Nest. Captain, Hotel Manager, Guest Relations Manager, CD, Culinary Operations Manager and other officers attended which was very generous and gracious of them.

HAL provided us with coffee, tea, cookies..... It was VERY nicely done IMO and we all enjoyed it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much. It helped a lot. I have been on the roll call. It's a little early, so not too many participants. I know it will grow as March 2008 gets closer. I am a planner, so I usually book early. I love the anticipation. It seems like a lovely ship. I have read good reviews. Again, thanks for the quick response.

Archived