Solarium Cafe on BOS

I don't know about the Brilliance, but we are going on the Grandeur in three weeks and I have researched everything, and in their Solarium Cafe, its pizza, hot dogs and french fries... so I am guessing it will be around the same things.

On our Brilliance trip, they had salads, wraps, sandwiches,... I never saw hot dogs or fries or anything like that. But, Brilliance seems to have a slightly different menu for the "outer' cafes--The Seaview Cafe serves Italian fare--not the burgers, cubans, and onion rings the other ships serve!

The menu in both Solarium and Seaview can and does vary according to where the ship is cruising. Last year in the Mediterranean, the Solarium had crepes as well as wraps and pizza, but no hot dogs or fries. For those you had to go to Seaview. If you are in the Caribbean, do not have a clue, but others may help you. And I have read that in the Baltic and northern European cruises they add such things as fish and chips(fries):)

Archived