C'mon Hawaii late 08

If it's not on the website call RCI direct. I called last week for a Panama Canal cruise before it showed on the website and was able to make my reservation by phone. I wanted a particular cabin and got it - it would not have shown on the website anyway.

Booked on Radiance 11OCT. Holding it for 7 days.

$8163 for three people. Waiting for Serenade to be loaded.

Does anyone have a link to shots of the AFT of Radiance. Want to show my wife it does not have the superstructure like Voyager and FOS.

Jeebus!!!

A D1 is 2200 LESS. For 15 days, I am thinking a JS would not be worth it, even if it meant giving up an AFT cabin.

What side of the ship is the volcano visible from? Does it ever not go by at a reasonable time? This would be a big part of choosing this particular sailing.

Thanks

Booked on Radiance 11OCT. Holding it for 7 days.

$8163 for three people. Waiting for Serenade to be loaded.

Does anyone have a link to shots of the AFT of Radiance. Want to show my wife it does not have the superstructure like Voyager and FOS.

Here is a picture of the aft on a Radiance class ship.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/tyrsam/aftwcabins.jpg

Laura

Jeebus!!!

A D1 is 2200 LESS. For 15 days, I am thinking a JS would not be worth it, even if it meant giving up an AFT cabin.

What side of the ship is the volcano visible from? Does it ever not go by at a reasonable time? This would be a big part of choosing this particular sailing.

Thanks

The captain usually turns the ship around so everyone gets to see the volcano. And it would be at night - I think last time we went it was between 9 and 10 pm.

Why not get a D1 aft??? We love the aft on Radiance - that's why I kept checking for the Panama Canal itinerary opening. Our favorite is the JS 1602, which we got for the Panama Canal - and had for our last Panama Canal cruise too.

Thought you were going to do the Panama Canal on Radiance??? lol

Thought you were going to do the Panama Canal on Radiance??? lol

One our daughter will be 4 if we took the Brilliance and 5 if we took the Radiance. We think she will appreciate the workings of the PC much better if she is older. It will still be there even if the price goes up.

Sigh...

We just gave up an AFT JS on Radiance for 11Oct08 for a Hump D1 because the price difference was $2200 less. We don't need a bathtub that bad. I still get double C&A credits because it is over 12 nights, though I won't get three.

But $2200 lets us do a lot of excursions in Hawaii.

We also just booked D1 for Radiance Hawaii. C&A told us Serenade was NOT doing Hawaii...not sure why so we went ahead and booked now.

Serenade is not going to Hawaii in 08. I am waiting on the schedule and now seeing some are booking for the Radience. Hope I have not lost out.

Here is a picture of the aft on a Radiance class ship.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/tyrsam/aftwcabins.jpg

Laura

Good thing I read your postings last night, called RC this AM at 7 and BOOKED Yippeeeeeeeee. I was able to get our rooms on Deck 9 for ourselves and couple going with us and it was a better price then the Serenade going out this Oct. We are going to Hawaii. With everyone wanting to go, we should have a big party

Archived