Possible CC Group!! March 16, 2008**Carnival Valor, Western Caribbean~~ Who's Game?!

Litewait

Hey all~

Just returned from an amazing Cruise Critic group cruise "Mayhem On The Miracle". We are looking at the possibility of doing another group next March 16th-22nd on the Valor. Laura, CC group coordination, is on board with enough interest.:D

7 Day Western Caribbean:

Ports of Call: Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya~

We had great service for our group and look forward to doing it again!!!

So, Who's Game For 2008???

Happy Cruising~

Here we go again!

Donna

Going2Cruz,

I didn't see the one the photographer took, but mine wasn't great. The boys that were in the front look great...but the further up the staircase the darker it gets. You can't even really see the people at the top. I was hoping somebody stopped by the photo shop in the morning and bought the one that the photographer took?

Busy baseball weekend~

It will probably take a week to get the rates.. I'll post asap. There are atleast 5 of us and I think thats what the group started at last year, but much later!!

Yes, this is the week before Easter, like this year~ Vince hope you guys can make it!!

I bought the group picture from the ship, it came out good I thought. I will see about getting a release from Carnival and I will get copies made.

WHO ELSE IS READY FOR MARCH 2008!!!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

This should work~ I still have towrite about Costa Maya & the last seas day thats about. If you have any question please ask:D Myself, Kathy & Vince's families were all on the cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=535566

Valor~ March 16th, 2008!! CC Group Cruise, Who's Going!!

Happy Cruising!

Donna

We would love to have you join us!! We had a great time this month on the Miracle~ Great time of year to cruise. Hope to have rates soon!

Keep checking back and chatting with us. Gotta keep "our cruise" where people can see it!

Less than a year away!! Woo Hoo!!

Happy Cruising!

Donna

only ****47 More Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

Now for names.. We need some ideas~:D

How about the "The Valor Vices Cruise 08",

vices as in drinking, gambling, partying LOL!

Come on you all know you want to cruise with us!!!

Happy Cruising! Have a great evening!!

Donna

Never been on the Valor and always wanted to go to Roatan. Heard it's great for snorkeling.

Anyone else, any other ideas???:D

Happ

Donna & Kathy its Shane....

Wondering if your guys would consider going on the new ship (3/15/08 departs Ft. Lauderale) Freedom $719 inside cabin 7 day. Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman...

It sounds like a great ship. 22 ft outdoor movie screen etc...

Also, the Liberty (3/16/08)the next to newest ship has Panama for a eight day itenary leaving Ft. Lauderdale also. Starts at 849$ inside cabin.

Donna & Kathy its Shane....

Wondering if your guys would consider going on the new ship (3/15/08 departs Ft. Lauderale) Freedom $719 inside cabin 7 day. Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman...

Also, the Liberty (3/16/08)the next to newest ship has Panama for a eight day itenary leaving Ft. Lauderdale also. Starts at 849$ inside cabin.

Hey Vince!!

I did see the Freedom. It sounded great too. We may be looking at that one too. I think Donna was trying to get in touch with you guys. Why don't you send her an email. Tell Shane and the boys that we said hello! Miss you all.

We just check the school calendar for 2008 year and our spring break is the week after Easter....stinks!!!! This is the first time they did that in years! I guess it’s because Easter is so early. The cruise prices are more during that week.

Miracle review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=533350

Hopefully this will work..

Vince & Shane~ Bummer, I really was hoping you all could go! So your break is the week following Easter? Ours is the week before. But, your boys are sooo smart they can miss a week right?? Not mine. LOL!

It's cold here again, I sure miss that warm Caribbean sun!!

I'm game for any of them, I have to fly regardless, but can't change the week. Anyone else??

Happy Cruising!

Donna

Happy Thursday~

Ok, so we have 5 families(groups) interested. So far... You guys gotta help me keep this up front :D We need atleast 8 to get any discounts or perks that they offer a group. It'll be next week before we here anything. Laura is working on bids for 2 other groups ahead of us:eek:

Have a great day!!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Archived