Possible CC Group!! March 16, 2008**Carnival Valor, Western Caribbean~~ Who's Game?!

Litewait

He had a bad experience with the outfit that ran the jetski's out of Tequila Beach. Tried to rip them off!

I did read Mommabeans story and while it is very scary, it would not stop me from stopping at that port. I think I would maybe use a little more caution next time?

I've been reading all morning, too! Thank goodness all of the advisors are out today playing golf.:D I love Costa Maya and can't wait to go back. I'll certainly be more careful, though.

Babs....I can still see you sitting there at the Cat's Meow drinking your oversized margarita! I love Costa Maya too.

I got a little anxious over the weekend and ended up booking the Libery for April 20-26. The kids have off the 25th for some reason. So they will miss 4 days, same as this year. I couldn't pass up the rates for this cruise. I am saving $1200 over what I paid this year for the Miracle...of course that was at Easter. I will still wait for the Valor rates to come in. I can always cancel this one.

Archived