Keep the Wine Bottle?

Cruisin'again

MANY years ago the cruise line would keep the bottle of wine(that you purchased from them) and bring it to you for dinner each night. Royal Caribbean no longer does that because of hygiene reasons so I am guessing NCL doesn't do that either. I said that I thought it would be almost impossible to deal with especially with open seating....but our friends who are cruising with us asked us to find out so here we are asking....

Does NCL keep the open bottle of wine and bring it to your table each night??

Thanks for answering!

:p ASK NCL FOR A LIST OF WINES THAT THEY CARRY ON THAT SHIP. BUY NE THEY DON'T AND THEY CHARGE YOU $15.00 AS A CORKAGE FEE!

THAT IS CHEAPER THAN $45 A BOTTLE.

THAT IS $15.00 PER BOTTLE IF THEY CATCH IT IN YOUR LUGGAGE!:D

iT IS WORTH A TRY. WRAP IN FOIL (ODD SHAPE) TO AVOID XRAY DETECTION.

DRINK LIKE A FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

MANY years ago the cruise line would keep the bottle of wine(that you purchased from them) and bring it to you for dinner each night. Royal Caribbean no longer does that because of hygiene reasons so I am guessing NCL doesn't do that either. I said that I thought it would be almost impossible to deal with especially with open seating....but our friends who are cruising with us asked us to find out so here we are asking....

Does NCL keep the open bottle of wine and bring it to your table each night??

Thanks for answering!

When on the Spirit, we took our unfinished, opened wine back to our room with us. Did not try to take it back to the dining room the next night. I did carry a glass of wine into the dining room on several occasions.

On the Pride of Aloha last month, we were given the choice of letting them keep it or taking it with us to our room -- we chose the latter, and they even gave us two wine glasses :)

Archived