? Regarding Site to Find How Many Ships

lr127

are in which ports during the time you are cruising.

I know I saw somewhere that there is a site where you can check out how many ships will be in the ports you are stopping at during your cruise. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can someone help me out. I did an internet search and found a site for Cayman Island with this information but can't seem to find any for the other two stops we will be making.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

That's exactly what I was looking for. It appears that the Triumph is the only ship in port on the days we are visiting Cayman, Cozumel and Jamaica. :D Lots of beach room for me and my gang.

I wonder if that will change . . . does anyone know?

That's exactly what I was looking for. It appears that the Triumph is the only ship in port on the days we are visiting Cayman, Cozumel and Jamaica. :D Lots of beach room for me and my gang.

The main reason for a change is the weather in another port.

Hmm what are your cruise dates? I find it pretty hard to believe Triumph is the only ship in port...coz and GC usually have 3-5 ships a day. Did you click "yes" on include other ships in port.

"Did you click "yes" on include other ships in port."

Welllll . . . . I thought I did, but you never know. I guess I'll check to make sure I did it correctly.

I'm pretty sure the dates are the 21st of July through the 28th of July.

At this time it does appear that you are the only ship in port of these days. That makes thing very nice for Grand Cayman. I have been in Grand Cayman when there was only 2 ships and when there were 4 ships and don't really want to go when there is more than 2 ships. Cause it is tender port it makes the lines getting on the tenders short by comparison.

Archived