Children's menu in the dining room?

Balieyes

This will be our first cruise with the kids and while I'm confident that they have the manners for the dining room, I'm not convinced they have palate. I think I read somewhere that the dining room has a children's menu, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Carnival Menu for Kids

Fresh Fruit Cocktail

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Hamburger

Cheeseburger

Chicken Nuggets

Hot Dog

Cheese Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

French Fries

Chocolate Brownies

Banana Split

Assorted Cookies

Ice Creams

Jello with Custard

quote.gif

You know what, I am bitter now! lol

I asked my server on Elation if there is a kid's menu and he rambled off the selections but never brought me the actual menu (although I knew there probably was one)

But now I see there were banana spilts! Grrrrrrrr :mad:

I knew he was a bad waiter. ;) He denied me and my children of their banana splits! I won't make THAT mistake again. :)

Don't feel as if you're limited to the kids' menu; if there's something the kids would like on the adult menu in addition to the kids' menu (e.g., pasta), you can order that too. There are also Camp Carnival dinners during the cruise - the kids can have dinner on the Lido deck with Camp Carnival while you can have a dinner to yourselves in the dining room - or in the supper club if you're on a ship with one.

Just pointing out that (unless things have changed in the last year) there is no 'mac n cheese'... when we sailed last year, we asked for plain pasta & were able to add parmesan or alfredo sauce to appease my lil one, but that's as close as it got.

Archived