NOS to LOS to GOS

We have been on only 2 cruises Navigator, Eastern carib and Voyager,Western Carib...we loved them both!

Now we are booked on liberty, western carib for April 2008. one of the families we are traveling with mentioned switching to Grandeur instead becasue of a repo itinerary. The itinerary looks great but i am not sure my teens will like the ship or my DH or me. Will we be bored after all that Voyager class activity?

any opinions?

Thanks-

T

We have been on only 2 cruises Navigator, Eastern carib and Voyager,Western Carib...we loved them both!

Now we are booked on liberty, western carib for April 2008. one of the families we are traveling with mentioned switching to Grandeur instead becasue of a repo itinerary. The itinerary looks great but i am not sure my teens will like the ship or my DH or me. Will we be bored after all that Voyager class activity?

any opinions?

Thanks-

T

I enjoy sailing the Grandeur, but she definitely doesn't have the bells and whistles of the Voyager class ships. If you utilize all the extras on those ships, yes you might be disappointed with the Grandeur. But if you are more interested in the ports, the ship isn't as important IMHO. Good luck with your choice and enjoy whatever you book.

Thank you for the advice. Having never been on any other ship except for Voyager class, it was hard for me to imagine the teens occupied without all the "bells and whistles"...

anyone else have an experience?

T

Archived