I am ruined ...

Good grief, does this mean that I can never again take a land based vacation?

Anyone else find that cruising has completed changed their expectations for other vacations?

I am so Hooked ! ! And so in trouble with my SO (significant other) ! ! LOL ! I have no desire to vaction on land at all ... going to Seattle in August for 5 days ... trying to figure out how to extend it to include a cruise :p I REALLY want to do the Alaska

First Cruise ROS Western Caribbean Apr '06 ... booked 2nd cruise AOS Southern Caribbean the night I got back for DEC '06

Just booked 2 cruises (AOS Repeat DEC '07, Serenade MAR '08) within a week of each reservation. Starting to think a job with RCCL might make it all a bit easier :rolleyes: Or a second job to support my habit .. ROFL !

for us we are going freedom of seas in oct and it will be our first time going on the cruise- from waukesha, wi. reading this sound like what I want is somebody or somewhere be pamper and not worry about what to expect like hotels , customer service etc...

:) :rolleyes:

for us we are going freedom of seas in oct and it will be our first time going on the cruise- from waukesha, wi. reading this sound like what I want is somebody or somewhere be pamper and not worry about what to expect like hotels , customer service etc...

:) :rolleyes:

I'm a waterbaby, get me near water and you risk your life trying to get me away from it. Hooked on a balcony :p Love waking up and walking out to see the water and flying fish going by.

Also, fell in love with not having to worry about budgeting entertainment and food, all included. Nice knowing I don't have to worry about $$$ on vacation.

An added plus, my job requires me to be accessible 24/7 ... on a cruise, no can do .. realized cruising was a dream vacation in that respect about 4 hours after I stepped on my first "boat"

And meeting people from all over, that you can run in to at any time, or make plans with to do all kinds of things on or off the ship ... it's great. I've met some really great people ! ! !

i am ruined too- just had an all expense paid trip to hotel del for 3 nights- air, food , room , drinks, excursion and lobster! had rather cruise- anytime dh throws another vacation idea out there, i price it out and usually come up with a cruise is a better vacation - he has all but given up even asking about another type vacation..........lol......

i would do a vegas comp vacation since i love to gamble - its 2nd on my funnest vacations list- but paying for the trip usually = cruise is a better value and my first choice so the cruise wins again!

we did 3 cruises in 3 months last fall- boy has the last 5 months gone by slow with no next cruise til sept- am glad to read about others going to keep my spirits up til the next one- i feel lucky that i was able to do 3 in a yr- have 3 planned for 07 ( 3 night, 4 night, 7 night) and feel super lucky about that too! got some good prices traveling in fall which help- dh has frequent flyer card that i can use to fly free if he is traveling which also helps keep prices down-

happy cruising!

Archived