Taking non alocoholic drinks

Hi all

We are going on the Navigator of the Seas for 2 weeks on 5th May. Doing the Med Treasures Cruise. I wanted to know if anyone had taken non alcoholic drinks with them on board in their luggage. For example I wanted to take some cartons of orange juice and long life milk, plus some small bottles of water to put in the fridge. I have read that alcohol they will take from you if found, but wondered about juice/milk/water etc. Don't really want to have our bags taken away!!

Thank you in advance

Lisa

We just sailed on the Legend and packed a 6-pack of bottled Pepsi with no problem. I remember hearing that RCCL had banned all beverages; both alcoholic and non-alcoholic but I couldn't live without my Pepsi. I packed it in our checked luggage and had no problems. We actually ended up buying more in the ports because we ran out........just wish the cruise lines would serve something besides Coca-Cola products. Good luck!

Hi all

We are going on the Navigator of the Seas for 2 weeks on 5th May. Doing the Med Treasures Cruise. I wanted to know if anyone had taken non alcoholic drinks with them on board in their luggage. For example I wanted to take some cartons of orange juice and long life milk, plus some small bottles of water to put in the fridge. I have read that alcohol they will take from you if found, but wondered about juice/milk/water etc. Don't really want to have our bags taken away!!

Thank you in advance

Lisa

Lisa, you can get all of these beverages on board. Only bottles of water have an extra charge.

I say go for it! It's only water/milk/juice, they are less likely to care about that, for sure. When you want a drink while getting ready for dinner, relaxing on the balcony or right before retiring for the evening, it's nice to have your own stash. Simply put, do what you feel is right for you and enjoy! Good luck and have a fantastic cruise!:)

A friend of mine works Security at Port Canaveral and he said that the rule of "no beverages at all" was strickly enforced during SPRING BREAK only because of all the problems concerning under-age drinking . He said they have laid back and you can still bring the non alcoholic beverages on board but remeber he is not a RCI employee or spokesman but works security and the Port . I will be leaving from there in about 2 months and he said I should have no problem with my water.

Hi Lisastep

Come and join our roll call for this cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=410162

We'll be sailing with you on this one, 5th May, and cant wait. Lots of people on the roll call too.....:D

Are you staying in Southampton the night before - where are you travelling from...N,S,E,W..abroad????

Come and join us and say hi....:D

Archived