Just back from th Triumph, O2 club on deck 12..Why?

kkosully

I just got back fom the Triumph yesterday. The cruise was great. Food was excellent. The only thing i can't understand is the placement of the teen O2 club. I was in room 1109 on the spa deck and every night without fail around midnight till 3 am teenagers would be up and down the stairs yelling and screaming on their way to get pizza on the Lido deck (deck 9). One night there was actual a screaming match that about escelated into a real fight going on. After getting security to respond I let him know that i couldn't belive that they wouldn't post a security guard there full time to make sure they aren't running around like they did. He basiclly said ..."what can i do? I'll try to stop by more often." I found it unacceptable.

My tip. lock the pass through door at the end of the hallway. The door can be locked or unlocked from eithier side, but the kids never figured that out. They would walk through the elevator bank rather than down apast the rooms. Also if you look at the wall by the fire door there is a button you can hit that unlocks the fire door so that it cab be open and closed like a regular door. That seemed to real keep the noise down. But to put the club on deck 12 near the Spa desk is pretty comical. Put it near the pizza and pool in the back or down on the promenade where they also seemed to hangout.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Other than that situation the cruise was excellent.

Do you have any pics of your room? Did they have the Salsa class on this ship? Did you get the lobster,how was it? Are the shows good?

Salsa classes with Ronaldo the Asst. Cruise Director :cool:

Tell him we all say kissy-kissy.;)

Lobster was great. The juggling show was good, and the comedian was hilarious.:p Didn't see any dance shows!

Have fun, we did!

Archived