Preregistration question

loafie

Hi, I'm cruising for the first time this June on the spirit. I just preregistered on ncl.com. I assumed that was all I had to do until the completed form came up and said I still had to submit the form either via mail, fax or on the website. I haven't been able to figure out where I'm supposed to submit this on the website. I'm sure I am missing something very obvious and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

It is submitted as soon as you fill it out. You can print it and bring it with you. You can also check if it went through by logging onto NCL again, putting in your reservation number and all names. If it went through, it will say COMPLETED next to your names.

I had trouble with it too. I tried to put my daughter in as an emergency contact and it kept erroring. I finally put my step daughter in and it accepted it. I am thinking it didn't like the different last name. Dumb.

We have a group going. In one cabin, DH, DS and myself (all the same last name), in another cabin DD and my sister. In a 3rd cabin are my parents (same last name as my sister).

I registered my cabin first, then my daughter & sister, finally my parents. When I went back to mine to complete it, my address was changed to my daughter's. If I corrected mine, it would change hers. But it didn't change my sister's when I added my parent's. Strange

Archived