How to get copies of portraits done on board

You can get a copyright release from Image Photo Service for free (just google them), print it out and take it to a WalMart or anywhere they have a "Picturemaker" copier and you can make as many copies as you want at the $5 a page rate. Often I make up wallet photos of our cruise pics this way. (about 9 wallets for $5, or two 5 x 7's, or one 8 x 10.)

This service works with RCI and many other major lines and it's all kosher!

Does anyone know how to order copies of Lifestyle portraits that were done on board? We purchased several, but now people at home want copies too. Thanks.

This should help. Just bring your photo's to a Walmart or Supermaket photo Department :)

https://www.image.com/html/guest-postcruiseCopyrightReleaseForm.cfm

We tried that before (scanning at home and ordering online from Wal-Mart). Wal-Mart wouldn't print them because they looked "professional." I didn't know you could get a copyright release like this...too bad, but now I know!

The Image Group is a Contractor For RCCL & HAL and the employees on board are employed by the mentioned company. These positions are based on sales performance (High Volume) We have been using this link for years !!!

Saves a bit of money !!!

Archived