Wind Spirit 12/1/07 - Any others out there?

mielyse

• 1 month later...

Just booked for this cruise. We will be in cabin 124- anyone have any opinions about this location? We were on Windsurf a few years ago, and Wind Star in Costa Rica Feb. 07. Looking for ideas for "beaching it" ...

I am really looking forward to enjoying the warm caribbean beaches in December. We have stayed in St John, and visited some of the other islands before. I want to visit beaches. We really enjoyed the Wind Star to Costa Rica in Feb 2007. We were on B deck and I liked looking out the port hole and seeing the water wash over it. I would have liked more entertainment choices though, especially after dinner. Because it also was essentially a beachy cruise, we weren't really tired in the evening, and it would have been nice to have a band or something for dancing.

I had wanted to do an athens to Istanbul cruise in August, but we were waitlisted, so I hope to plan one for next year with lots of days pre and post cruise.

• 5 weeks later...

We just booked for 12/1, this will be our second Windstar cruise.

We did the Windstar back in 2002 out of Cancun and loved it.

Anyone know anything about the upgrades they have done since then with the cabins?

We hope Windstar hasn't change it the last 5 years, reading this board I am getting a little worried.

Archived