Rhapsody .. new bedding?

janica

After having back surgery a week ago, I have concluded that a wonderful place to recuperate would be on a cruise! Don't you agree??? My question is about the bedding aboard the Rhapsody. I had heard that the mattresses and bedding have recently been replaced. If this works out, we would be reserving an inside cabin. In the past, we have always taken a thick foam mattress topper for the bed. It would be great if we could leave it at home this time. Thanks for advising me! :)

Yes, the bedding was replaced, but not the mattresses (to my knowledge, or maybe just not that good of a mattress, hard to me). Another lady who is quite a bit older than me complained about how hard her mattress was. Ours was ok, but the Ecstasy had better beds out of Galveston. Ecstasy was dry docked last year. They had those sleep comfort type mattresses that Carnival sells. I loved that bed. Best one on any cruise, even though it was the cheapest cruise so far.

We also had the twin beds on Rhapsody and they didnt tuck in the bottom sheet very well against the wall and every morning it would be pulled loose and I would be sleeping on the pad.

I was on Rhapsoday April 8 - 15, i.e. got off Sunday.

Archived