help with land portion of cruisetour

ti2xgrr

I am scheduled on a HAL cruisetour for July and have a couple of questions. First what is the carryon size allowed on the land portion. Second what time do we have to have our bags ready for pick up each day and third do all the hotels on the land portion have room service for breakfast?

Thanks for your help

I'm also on a HAL cruisetour, only in August. I think most of our questions will be answered once we receive our documents. Right now, don't even know what flights, hotels, or actual time schedule. I did find a more indepth itinerary when you go to book your excursions, and they do have our return flight information on the immigration check-in.

Others have said the carry-on must fit under your seat on the train. Other than that I don't think there is a specific size limit. As for time to set out the luggage, it looks like it may be different each day. We are scheduled to leave most stops at 9:00, but we leave Fairbanks on the train at 8:30, so that will mean leaving the hotel much earlier.

Once I have the itinerary and know what hotels we are scheduled at, I plan to look them up on the Internet and see what they offer. I think we will be at Westmark Hotels for most stops. Denali may be McKinley Chalets. And Anchorage shows the Hilton, but I'm waiting for docs to be sure. I don't think I saw room service, just that they have a restaurant on grounds.

Try to be patient, I know it's difficult, I'm a planner and want to know it all RIGHT NOW! Have a great trip!

Your carry on needs to be about the size of what would fit under an airline seat. There is no room service that I know of in most hotels.

You can expect your bags needing to be outside your door at least 2 hours before your departure, maybe earlier.

Archived