Sushi?

skittl1321

During what times is Sushi available on spirit?

Is it only during dinner? My husband is really looking forward to sushi, but we are planning on eating in the dining room (requested early, but told them late is fine too- so who knows when)- will the times overlap?

During what times is Sushi available on spirit?

Is it only during dinner? My husband is really looking forward to sushi, but we are planning on eating in the dining room (requested early, but told them late is fine too- so who knows when)- will the times overlap?

Don't know about the Spirit but there was susshi available at the buffet when we boarded the Fantasy.

The info on Sushi was found only in the First Day Capers:

Tingle your taste buds, indulge in Treats from the East or drink up a cup of Sake, it's all happening at the Sushi Counter.

5:30pm - 8:30pm ~ Promenade Deck 2, Fwd.

I had some almost every night.

Fred

And so then the next question is: what kind of sushi is available? Is it just cooked stuff (California rolls, crab stick, ebi, that sort of thing) or is there actualy things like salmon, yellow tail, tuna?

There is a sushi bar on the Freedom for sure (it's even on the deck plan!). Definitly NOT one on the Triumph (unless they've added it since we cruised in '05) or the Victory (even though we were told there was one- boy were we bummed!).

And for those that have had it- is it included if you go to the bar and how much is a typical roll? The sushi-aholics in my group (myself included) need to know such things! :p

I think everything was cooked to prevent anyone from getting sick, but Im not 100% sure. I had the normal stuff that had the Rice around it like the California rolls just to be safe.

Fred

The Miracle had sushi every night. As I recall, there was four different to select from each night. About 10 different over the course of the cruise which they rotated.

(The cruise on the Inspiration in '99 was the first cruise we had sushi on each night.)

Thanks all for the replies~

We actually went out for sushi tonight. DH is much more adventureous than me when it comes to sushi- he'll eat all of it. Me- I like a good California Roll and Tamago! (I used to love shrimp tempora rolls but haven't found a good one in Iowa City :( )

Archived