Breakfast Question?

lostie

If you are in a Suite you can order whatever you want to and have it delivered:D !!!

Literally whatever you want. Our butler on the Jewel last year said if it wasn't on the menu, but we knew the restuarants or buffet had it, write it in and we would get it:) . (Got the steak and eggs benedict from Cagney's one morning delivered to the room.:D )

If you are in a Suite you can order whatever you want to and have it delivered:D !!!

My wife and I are booked on the Pearl in a minisuite in May. Can you order anything for beakfast there. Can you eat at Cagney's for breakfast? I know they don't have butlers but wonder if they get any of the suite perks or are they just a glorified balcony room.

May I ask why you want to take the breakfast back to your room?

If there's not a specific reason, I also vote for breakfast in the main dining room.

If you are going to stand in line to get breakfast at the buffet why not just eat there? By the time you get back to the cabin your food will be cold. I am not crazy over eating in my cabin period unless I have suite. There just isn't enough room even on the balcony. All you have are 2 chairs and a little end table that is great for a drink of coffee, but not an entire meal. this is probably just me...NMnita

I'm the morning person in our group. On the Pride of Aloha, I picked up food at the continental buffet at the back of the ship at 5:30 and brought it back to our room and my parent's room. We probably could have ordered room service, but somehow I got talked into this early in the cruise and just kept it up :rolleyes: Good exercise, right? We like eating in our room so that we can watch the news and take our time getting ready. If we were getting a full breakfast, we'd just go the restaurant but we usually eat light in the am.

May I ask why you want to take the breakfast back to your room?

If there's not a specific reason, I also vote for breakfast in the main dining room.

On NCL Spirit for 14 nights, not going to do it everday, BUT my one son is a sleeper and it would be convenient for DH and I to eat while letting him sleep in. Of course we'll go to dining room and the buffet when he rises early, but I won't wake him for that.

Archived