How many formal nights on Brilliance of the Seas to the Med for 12 nights?

Hi Laura! We were on the same cruise. 3 were listed as formal and 2 smart casual. Formal nights were the 2 at sea days and the night we left Venice. It was listed as formal/masquerade. Smart casual were first night in Villafranche and the night in Corfu. The rest were casual nights.

Hope this helps.

Donna

Before we left someone who went on the Brilliance Greece itinerary said they had 2 formal nights. We went to Venice and I think RC added the night in Venice as a formal/masquerade night since so many cruisers bought masks in Venice. I think it depends on which itinerary, but I don't know for sure. We did have 3 formals nights last week.

Donna

Before we left someone who went on the Brilliance Greece itinerary said they had 2 formal nights. We went to Venice and I think RC added the night in Venice as a formal/masquerade night since so many cruisers bought masks in Venice. I think it depends on which itinerary, but I don't know for sure. We did have 3 formals nights last week.

Donna

We haven't gone yet (Aug 18th BOS - Venice), but our cruise docs say that we have 3 formal nights also.

Archived