Carnival Website...

Metalleg

I just checked on our reservation and there is a new link. It says "View Boarding Documents Online." When I click on it I get a message saying, "Due to the current changes in Carnivals website, the page you requested is no longer available"

Anyone know what this is? Is it suppose to be our room assignment?

We have a guar. balcony

Thanks in advance

Troy

I just noticed the same link and i came on CC b/c I figured someone had posted about it already!! I have no idea what that is and b/c its so new, i guess they are still working on it thats why the error msg

Other lines let you look at all your booking details even if you did not book direct with that line. With Carnival that has not been true. If you booked with a outside agent you could see your cruise online but nothing else, like ship board credit, pre ordered coke cards and such. Maybe they are making this information available on their web site like other lines now do. That would be great if it was.

E docs online so you will print them off for yourself. Saves Carnival all the postage and printing costs of the documents. Not sure how the luggage tags will work out. I guess you will get them at the pier and put them on then.

When I called our PVP Tues. to make the final payment, he said the "documents will be mailed around the middle of May" for our June 25 curise. He never mentioned that they will no longer mail documents. What about all the people that have no computers? or printers?

When I called our PVP Tues. to make the final payment, he said the "documents will be mailed around the middle of May" for our June 25 curise. He never mentioned that they will no longer mail documents. What about all the people that have no computers? or printers?

You really do not need Docs to go on the cruise. Its just feels so good to get my hands on them.

They are working on Carnival's site, I think. All of Liberty's July and August 2008 Eastern cruises disappeared last night but the alternating Western ones are still there. There are some other things changing on the site as well.

I get the same error message about the boarding docs.

I have the same link, same message.

Just out of curiosity...did you all book with Carnival directly or with another TA?

And, I think it would be GREAT to be able to view your boarding docs online.

I booked with a TA. He has told me that many cruise lines are trying to make it so we can print out our docs online, to save mailing I guess.:confused:

I booked with a TA. He has told me that many cruise lines are trying to make it so we can print out our docs online, to save mailing I guess.:confused:

I just read that last night in a cruise book. :cool:

After it goes into effect, for those w/o computers & printers they will probably give you an option to have docs mailed.(for a Nominal FEE, of course)

or...those w/o puters & printers could go to Library, Kinkos, friend's house, etc...make up an email addy and have docs emailed or faxed.

Hi everyone I read about te link through carnivals site for viewing boarding documents and wanted to check it out. I got onto the page and it says the page you are requesting is no longer available. So what that means I have no idea. We are leaving June 3 and I have not heard anything from I don't know they are mailing or emailing. I would like to know what they are doing if and when I should be looking for them since half of the time my mail ends up with a neighbors mail and it takes forever for me to get it back.

Archived