Carnival Cruising...

FONSIDONZI03

I like the last quarter of the year, not only for price.. but for weather as well. We did the Triumph in July of 2000.. OMG the heat about killed me! I remember being in Grand Cayman in the early afternoon, we were walking in and out of stores. Well, while in a shop, I would stand in front of the A/C, and when we moved to the next store I would be dripping within seconds of stepping outside. :eek: :eek:

So I prefer last quarter of the year, but I would sail all the way up through April.. but I will avoid May - Aug.. just too hot for me. ( unless we ever decide on Alaska :D )

-Mike

January - we live in Michigan so it's nice to get out of the snow, ice and freezing temperatures for a week or two, also it's the best time of year for us to take vacation time together, plus it's one of the least expensive times of the year to cruise.

Living in FL, I'm sure you know this, but for the record and for those who don't know - hurricane season is June 1 - November 30. Of course, the worst on record were in August and September.

The funny thing is that it is never certain when and where those hurricanes will hit until that moment comes. It will be nice to know before you book your vacations!!! :p

We ALWAYS cruise in last week of April, 1st week of May. )for the most part) We ship out on the TRIUMPH to the Western Caribbean on April 28th !! WHOOHOO

This time has been perfect for us...not TOOOO hot, not many kids etc...I'd NEVER go during spring break or summer unless I had to. But thats me!

I also did the Riviera in late September last year. While their werent many kids, it was HOT HOT HOT! :eek: I thought I was going to die in Cabo! lol...

I've done many short cruises in feb. and march...the weather for the most part SUCKS! Rainy and cold. Although I have to say this past St. Patricks day weekend we had ONE good day of sun on the deck..it did happen to be a port day but we stayed most of the time on the ship as we've been there, done that many times!

GOOD luck on your decision!

Although I have to say this past St. Patricks day weekend we had ONE good day of sun on the deck..it did happen to be a port day but we stayed most of the time on the ship as we've been there, done that many times!

I also went on one this past St. Patricks day weekend and had terrific weather and not that many kids at all! The day in the Bahamas was HOT! I have my Europe one set up for October but trying to sneek another one in there before!!! Enjoy the Triumph vacation you have coming up :cool:

Archived