Please help me contact a crew member!!!

Hello, I am new here and looking for some help. I just got through cruising on the Rhapsody of the Seas and I have a unique problem. I got to know one of the waiters and he really helped to make my trip more enjoyable. I promised to send him some pics we took, and I know his name and cabin number, but I cannot find an address to get mail to him on the ship. This may sound silly, but it is important to me. Any ideas? Anyone going on this ship in the near future that could get him a message? Thanks a bunch!

Thanks to all who are willing to take him stuff. My problem here is lack of time because when I was on board the week of July 18, he only had 7 more weeks before going back to Turkey and I am not sure if he will be on Rhapsody when he returms to work.

Brenda,

Here is an option. You can set up a free account at one of several online places. Here are some options.

www.photobucket.com

www.ofoto.com

www.snapfish.com

www.shutterfly.com

www.photoworks.com

You then upload your pictures to one of those places. Each one has an option to "Share" or "Invite someone to view" the album you create with someone. You could then send the link to someone cruising on Rhapsody who could then print out the link and give it to your waiter friend. He then could either logon from the ship on his downtime or at any of the many net cafes in the ports of call.

He types in the link and then can see your photos. Much easier than carrying around a bunch of photos or printing ones he might not be able to keep up with.

HTH

Waiters from Turkey must be extra friendly. Our waiter was also from Turkey but that was not his name. His name was Baris and we were very pleased with his service and how nicely he treated our family of ten. We enjoyed the Rhapsody very much and hope to go on it again very soon. Hope you are able to get in touch with him!

Archived