Anyone recenty have a vow renewal?

kruisecat

Taking the 6/22/07 Mercury Alaska cruise and DH & I have been talking about a vow renewal ceremony. Specifically I wanted to know if it is worth the money? Neither of the packages are overwhelmingly expensive but if it is truly hokey I don't want to waste $$ either.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi,

We renewed our vows for our 25th Wedding Anniversary while on Summit. We arranged through the special services department for this particular occasion. The ceremony was held in Michael's Club and was officiated by Rev. Joseph Schold who happened to be the priest assisgned to this cruise.

We had corresponded with our tablemates before the cruise and they were our guests at this very special occasion. We had a Cocktail Party complete with canapes and hor'doeuvres and Champagne for everyone provided by Celebrity. It was not inexpensive, but to us, worth every penny. Also, the ship's photographer was there as well. Would we do it again??? In a heart beat!

Do enjoy,

Regards,

Kathie and Don

Archived