Mariner- Just back

that seems to be everyone's thought--does anyone tell them in the comment cards?

For those who have done Western--what did you do on Labadee?

We just got off the Mariner 4/15. In Labadee we did the wave runners, and then just swam and explored the "island" The wave runner excursion was a blast and the guide was terrific! This was one of our favorite excursions on the entire trip. The new zip line is ready and they are supposed to open it up soon.....it looks like it will be a thrilling ride!!!!

Goes into dry dock on April 28th. Can't wait until May 13th. It is our 35th anniversary, first balcony too.

That means we'll get to be the FIRST ones using the new bedding and everything new fresh out of drydock? WOW! How neat is that?

BTW, someone mentioned on another board somewhere that in Labadee they were in the process of opening a brand new, possibly worlds longest Zipline. Anyone know about this?

Thanx

Erika

I saw something that looked like a zip line, but if it was, it wasn't in use yet.

That means we'll get to be the FIRST ones using the new bedding and everything new fresh out of drydock? WOW! How neat is that?

BTW, someone mentioned on another board somewhere that in Labadee they were in the process of opening a brand new, possibly worlds longest Zipline. Anyone know about this?

Thanx

Erika

Thank you!! I keep looking at my pictures from 05 and getting impatient :p! The good thing is I can remember vividly most of the layout, so it shouldn't take too long to get used to her!

I loved the Eastern route so much and I'm so excited because I'm visited 4 brand new ports in my first balcony! :D :D

Thanks....we're heading out really soon on the Mariner, too!!!

I don't remember seeing your name on our roll call for May 13. Please come join us.

OP

Thanks for the review. Do you remember hearing anything that the menues were new? I had read that the Wednesday night menu was changed from the jerk chicken to something else, but I had heard that new menues were being put in gradually.

We are so looking forward to going on Mariner again.

Katie

Thank you!! I keep looking at my pictures from 05 and getting impatient :p! The good thing is I can remember vividly most of the layout, so it shouldn't take too long to get used to her!

I loved the Eastern route so much and I'm so excited because I'm visited 4 brand new ports in my first balcony! :D :D

Nice pictures of your Sovereign cruise. I enjoyed them very much. Enjoy your balcony you will love that :D

Archived