Anyone buy shoes from Shoes.com or Zappos

zcat

The onyx brand shoe fits me well. Saw a few pair on these two sites. Did anyone order from either place? Were you satisfied if you had to return them? Were you were satisfied with their performance? Thank you.

Love Zappos. Seems like they're delivered overnight it's so fast. If you return something, your credit is applied quickly also.

Very good customer service. I'd try them if I were you. Their inventory is huge - another thing I like.

Last week I went to a DSW and found 2 pairs of shoes I really liked, but they only had 1 or 2 sizes. Hardly ever see that on Zappos.

Good luck.

I have purchased shoes from Zappos twice and have gotten some great deals on Skechers shoes for me and DH. I also got upgraded to next day shipping and it was free. I don't know if that is because Zappos is located here in Kentucky (Shepherdsville, which is just a hop skip and jump from where I live) or if they were just doing that as some kind of perk. Regardless, I have been very pleased with the shoes I received from Zappos. Their return policy is also great. Happy shoe shopping!

I just ordered a pair of asics tennis from Zappos.They upgraded my shipping time so I would get them sooner with no charge.The tennis look better than they do online.I tryed to order the same tennis on Jcpenny were I was going to have to pay for shipping,after ten days they had not shipped,I canceled and went to Zappos I got them in three days.I will be shopping at Zappos in the future.

I have purchased from Zappos and I love that they offer free shipping but I found a pair I wanted on Macy's web site and went to Zappos to see if they had them. They did but they were 82.95 compared with Macys 59.95(+8.00 shipping) That's a big difference. I knew I'd paid too much for the last pair but it was only a few dollars. If price is a concern for you, and you're not in a big hurry for them, shop around. If you need them really fast, Zappos is the place to shop. They will usually upgrade your shipping even if its free and you'll have them in 2-3 days. I've been happy with everything I bought from them, but I am a brand shopper especially if I'm buying on line.

Archived