Flowrider Son

I did not know there was a difference. Is the flowrider split? You go up the left and right hand sides or do they alternate? Did the crowd mind if the kids kept on going as long as they stayed in line? I'm dealing with a snowboarding kid and he is very kind...but I want to get a handle on the "hog factor".

Square

I did not know there was a difference. Is the flowrider split?

There are 2 surfing lines depending on what foot you prefer to have forward. But they alternate between them and only allow one surfer at a time. My wait was about 10 minutes when I did it.

For boogie boarding, they put up a divider down the center so two people can go at once. But with that people stay on much longer - making the wait around 15-20 minutes.

No problem with kids. They seemed to stand up longer and everyone cheered for them. The atmosphere is set by the loud alternative music they play. It's a great time.

We just got off the FOS and my 13 yo Son loved the flowrider. He went on right after we boarded and ate lunch. There was hardley a line. He wore his bathing suit when we boarded in preperation.

We stayed on the boat in Grand Cayman and there was only a handful of people on the flowrider. He did the boggie boarding first and then he did the stand up surfing. He was very surprised at how well he did on the stand up. He is a skier but never boarded or surfed.

I don't think the whole trip he waited more than 15 minutes. Go when it first opens in the am. Your best chance for small lines. It is fun to sit and watch all the people try it. As the last poster said it is a very fun atmosphere and plenty of places to sit in the sun and shade to watch.

Have fun FOS is an awesome ship.

Michelle

I am posting my question here instead of starting a new thread. I would appreciate any input.

I read about the line ups and waits. Is there a sign-up for a time or is it all wait-in-line, first come first served?

Is your turn over when you fall? Is there a time limit if you're successful?!!

Thanks in advance:)

They only allow so many. There is a sign-up form at the Wipeout Bar.

You have to sign a liability waiver and they give you a wristband.

Once you fall, your turn is over and you go to the back of the line.

Archived