Miami Biscayne Bay Marriott

jealdaka

Just how close to the port is the Marriott Biscayne Bay? I've heard that you can walk around Bayside Marketplace and then I've heard it isn't near anything. We'll get in really late and just need something to do before boarding the ship.

Just how close to the port is the Marriott Biscayne Bay? I've heard that you can walk around Bayside Marketplace and then I've heard it isn't near anything. We'll get in really late and just need something to do before boarding the ship.

The Marriot Biscayne Bay is within minutes of the port and Bayside however it is not situated in a place where you can just walk over to Bayside due to a lot of construction and some not so friendly areas that you would have to walk through. Also the hgihways pass through here that connect I-95 to Miami Beach. You can take a cab to Bayside which would be literally 2 minutes get there. It is located on the northern side of downtown Miami.

The hotel itself is very nice - when we stayed there last year we had a corner room (the hotel is L shaped, we were in the corner of the L) facing the port. We have pictures of the view in this album:

Miami, FL

I don't remember too much in the vicinity, but then again we had a car. I think the metromover is nearby, however I've heard it's not the best thing to ride at night.

• 1 month later...
The hotel itself is very nice - when we stayed there last year we had a corner room (the hotel is L shaped, we were in the corner of the L) facing the port. We have pictures of the view in this album:

Miami, FL

I don't remember too much in the vicinity, but then again we had a car. I think the metromover is nearby, however I've heard it's not the best thing to ride at night.

Sharkie,

I see you went to Emerils in Miami Beach. How did you get there? Did you drive from the Marriott? Was there parking at Emerils or in the area?

Thanks,

Maggie

Sharkie,

I see you went to Emerils in Miami Beach. How did you get there? Did you drive from the Marriott? Was there parking at Emerils or in the area?

Thanks,

Maggie

We drove - there is valet parking at Lowes Hotel (where Emeril's is located.) I don't recall how much the fee was though.

Archived