EEE Tours - different driver

kml2000

Okay......I am a little disappointed. I had confirmed a tour with Henry for our upcoming cruise. I later asked if we could make it a private tour. He said he had someone else already booked and they had asked for a private tour (this is after my confirmed, not private, reservation). Now he wants us to have a different driver to do a private tour. Has anyone booked with Henry and had a different driver?

A lady from Canada...I can't recall her name, emailed me last week and told me that she had Henry's other driver for her Sunday tour...She said that he was very good. Henry is such a good christian man, I am sure that you will be well taken care of!!! Go have a great time!!!! Sgt. Jeff

Sgt Jeff - Thanks for replying. I told him to go ahead and send the proposal. He said we would follow along with he and the other party, just a different driver. I just want to make sure OUR driver will be a comparable "tour" guide. It is important to me that it is a very good experience for my parents (especially my Mom). They have never been on a trip like this.

Since you seem to know Henry and his operations, a quick question. I am booked with Henry for our cruise in June. We will be in St. Thomas on a Sunday. Since Henry is a pastor, I assume someone else will be our guide. Do you know anything about his other driver(s)? (I may have already asked on another thread but I can't find it now). Thanks.

I really don't know his other driver, but I did get an e-mail from a lady that told me he was very good. I am sure that Henry will only associate himself with other wonderful people!! Have a great trip! Jeff:)

Archived