Boarding ticket

coops

Not that I am aware of, however I printed my travel summary just because it had "print travel summary" option on the screen.:) The packet had the Bahama form in it with the luggage tag, so I will fill those out in advance and keep them with boarding passes.

When I go to the Princess Personalizer, it actually says "print out your Travel Summary and Boarding Pass and bring them with you on embarkation day." This is on the "Download Forms & Documents" page... So I'm not sure if it's required, but being a first-time cruiser (and being anal about this kind of thing!), I'll be printing out both documents for both of us before we leave! :)

You really don't need to print anything as they will have things in order at the pier if you have completed the online info, it just speeds thing up a little when you arrive. They did not take ours on the Diamond last month just the credit card. ;)

Does anyone remember how much a full-service laundry (not dry cleaning) costs on the Princess fleet? I did not do any laundry the last time, so paid no attention to that information. A ballpark idea is just fine. If the price is right, I'd rather let someone do the laundry for me, especially while on vacation.

Thanks!

I know you have to print your boarding ticket. But do you also have to print any thing else? I filled all the other forms online 6 months ago. Thanks,

Dawn

We just returned from a cruise and all they required was that we sign the boarding pass and that is all they requested as for pre-printed forms. I did bring the rest of the print outs as back up in case we got bumped on an excursion or something to that effect (but it is not required).

Archived