The gods must have a sense of humor!

bmc303

We set sail on Saturday, so of course today we're having a blizzard. Two days after we sail it's supposed to be 80 degrees. Gotta luv Colorado.

Has anyone just returned from the Glory? We're wondering what shows are currently being performed on-board.

WOW, I thought we had it bad here. You are going in a day early right? Sounds like you may need to leave two days early:D

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise.

We are flying out a day early. We've heard too many horror stories from people here about missing (or almost missing) the ship because of the airlines.

I'm sure that we'll have a good time. It's going to be our first vacation in 17 years. So to say we're looking forward to it is an understatement.

We have freinds who just moved there almost 2 years ago (Parker). They told us "it never snows there" Heck we were there for Chirstmas and never saw the ground with out the stuff. I'm wondering what the dirt looks like.

We did have a great time. Kid's loved the snow and the drive there was fun (but long). I had the chance to meet the girl who books all my cruises. She lives in Colorado Springs. It was fun to meet her.

Sorry to get off the subject. Have a great trip. I'll be thinking of you here in sunny So.Cal.

We are flying out a day early. We've heard too many horror stories from people here about missing (or almost missing) the ship because of the airlines.

I'm sure that we'll have a good time. It's going to be our first vacation in 17 years. So to say we're looking forward to it is an understatement.

It snowed in the mountains last night and we have a winter weather advisory for tonight. I'm at 7,000 feet and had a mix of rain, snow, sleet today.

My first cruise was on the Inspiration out of San Juan. Due to winter weather - in mid-April - I missed one connection. Made a later flight, but was the last person to board the ship. Everyone was waving at me to get me going faster through the terminal. My friend was traveling from Seattle and got to the ship 4 hours before I did. Thereafter ... I always fly in a day early.

Had an absolute wonderful time! GREAT weather each day - sunny, warm, perfect. Only one little bout with the tip-sies on Wed night, but they steered around it while we slept and did not notice anyone get sick. The shows were great each night. Dancer's and singers were great. Shows lasted close to an hour each - They let you know the night before what's to be the next night. Had a 7pm and a 9pm ish each night. The last night, Friday, the main show didn't start until 10:30p. They also had late night shows other nights (11 pm). An Illusionist one night, a comedian that opened for Cher another night and an R rated comedian another night. The main shows seemed real first rate Vegas style shows, costumes and all. - But then again I amuse easily since this was my first cruise and now I'm hooked! "Wee Jimmy" is the Cruise director and he is Scottish and funny and a real people person, makes everyone feel special, young and old. Tell him Betsy the walker from 3 weeks ago says hi and ask for his email, would ya?:) Haha. Anyway...I'm still cruisin' in spirit. Got all my pictures back and like to look at them frequently - you know to escape reality for a few minutes. Hope you have a fantastic trip as well!

Archived