Packing!!

Ninnykays

;) Just wondering if there is anybody out there that wants to share there Packing list with me?

We are leaving on the Conquest on May 20, and I am afraid i will forget something. I know they have some of the stuff on the boat that you can purchase but i am greedy and i want all my money to spend on goodies!!!:cool:

When we went in March we over packed. I took all the "things" I read about like a night light because we were interior cabin but the light coming in under the door was plenty. I also packed a power cord but the 2 oulets were plenty to plug in batteries, cell phones etc.

I did use the high lighter to highlight what we wanted to do, we are a family of three and we took 2 suit cases big mistake because both were over weight so we had to pay $25 each bag!!! :eek: I could of bought a Carnival bag for that much. Oh well you live and learn but we will bring 3 suit cases next time. Wait untill the last sea day they bring out all kinds of stuff $5 t-shirts, $5 ball hats etc. We bought quite a few things that we would not have but for $5 why not??:D

Archived