Pictures they use

CruiseZapper

we went on a cruise last week and we had my grandsons picture made by himself, he's 20 and very nice looking, he models. well the lady on sovereign ask me if we would mind if they used his pictures for display, of course we didn't because he is not signed yet with anyone so it didn't matter, we sign a release that they could and she put them in a bag and put them in her desk, has this happened to anyone else? we have never had it happed to before and just curious.

We have had this happen.

It was on a RCI ship.

My daughter had her picture taken with 3 other teens on the ship. It was a great picture.

The kids were all wearing t-shirts/sweatshirts from the different ports that the ship visited.

We signed the release.... and that was the end of it.

They can use the photo wherever they wish... or not.

It might show up on a ship in the photo department, on display.

It can show up anywhere they choose.....

and you have signed for the photo to belong to them.

We have had this happen.

It was on a RCI ship.

My daughter had her picture taken with 3 other teens on the ship. It was a great picture.

The kids were all wearing t-shirts/sweatshirts from the different ports that the ship visited.

We signed the release.... and that was the end of it.

They can use the photo wherever they wish... or not.

It might show up on a ship in the photo department' date=' on display.

It can show up anywhere they choose.....

and you have signed for the photo to belong to them.

[/b']

thanks, this eases my mind, we don't care if the pohot is theirs.my grandson didn't like it much but i thought it was great. however, he does do modeling so i guess we'll have to be more careful in the future if he has signed with entone, thanks for reply

This happened to my son and daughter-in-law about a year ago. We were sailing on a Carnival ship and their formal portrait was just beautiful - they're a great looking couple, if I do say so myself. :)

Anyway, the photo department asked if they could use it in their display case and my son and DIL told them "of course" - their photo showed up in that case a few days later. They were just thrilled that they were asked! It sure did make this mama proud! ;)

I can understand that if your grandson goes into a contract situation, he'll have to be careful for being so good looking!

Archived