Cruise Reviews ??

Coolcruise02

I haven't been on the "new" boards much, so I'm not sure of all the new rules. I see the cruise review section is gone from our menu and I don't see posts here on reviews of recent cruises. Is this now illegal? I clicked on the "reviews" at the top of the home page and went to Coral Princess where I found the newest review dated 5/4. Is this all there is? HELP

That is where the Review section is. There you can locate reviews about a specific ship.

You will find a great many reviews posted on the Ports of Call boards. They will be mainly about the ports but often contain information and reviews of the ship that was sailed on.

Hi,

I submitted my review from my March 20, 2004 cruise on the Golden Princess, to the CC Board on March 29, 2004. I just received an e-mail last Friday 8/6/04 from CC that my review has now been published. It has taken them almost 5 months to review and post my review. They must have had a huge backlog of reviews waiting. I thought that my review was lost in cyberspace, I'm glad that it wasn't. Here is my review for anybody that is interested:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=3869

Rose :D

On another thread someone asked if it was OK to mention other boards.

One of the hosts came back and said no, and added why would you anyway, we are the best.

Well in this particular case, it is not true.

We were on Coral 's maiden voyage, so for that reason she has a special place in our hearts. I always read the reviews about her. Unfortunately, I cannot recomment other message boards, but with a bit a googling, I think you can find them. Of course, cruise is usually the first word, as you might expect.

There you will find some current reviews.

I had a similar delay in getting a review up...submitted in April and it got posted last week. I am thrilled that it is up now. I bet some of the recent delays in updating that section was due the board changes. Hopefully there will be more new reviews soon.

Archived