Everglades Airboat Excursion

spcl4cs_gal

Hi,

My sister and I did the air boat after a cruise that docked in Ft. Lauderdale. It was very exciting and fun (a lot of wind in you hair). We did get to see a few crocks too.

Mary D

Did you get to pet any panthers as HAL's excursion description states?

Did you get to pet any panthers as HAL's excursion description states?

We did that some years back after a cruise. It was a lot of fun!

As I recall there was a bit of a zoo at the village, and we definitely saw a panther -- but I was NOT going to pet it!

However, the thing about shore excursion descriptions is that they are slavishly accurate -- if it is in the description, you can bet it will happen, just as described!

Have a GREAT cruise!

We have done the Everglades tour twice. The last time being in February of this year. After embarking the ship, you hop on a bus and they take you on a 35 minute ride to the Everglades. You first do the boat ride (of course, after they take your picture). The ride last about 30 minutes and the guides that operate the boats are great. They sure know their "stuff". After running around on the water and hopefully seeing a croc, you come back and have a tour of the exhibits. You usually get to pet a panther and a small alligator. (for a cost of course). Then it's back on the bus and over to the airport. I think we got back to the airport before 1 p.m.

Yes, we would recommend the everglade tour to kill a little time if you have a later departure time.

Ian and Elaine

Archived