Wedding gift help

swscruiser

Hi all,

A friend of ours is getting married and taking a honeymoon cruise out of San Juan. Not sure if there is a couples spa treatment on board or not, but thinking that it would make a great surprise gift for them. Any other ideas or how to find Prices etc for the spa treatment would be a great help.

Thanks,

Keith

What a wonderful gift idea!! I've heard the couples massages are heavenly. You could also think about buying them dinner in the specialty restaurant on their ship, that would be very thoughtful, too.

We loved our time at the spa on our honeymoon and would highly recommend that gift. On our cruise, the couples massage was $242 and we tipped generously. The lime and ginger glow (which my husband will not do) costs a few bucks more. They'll love that gift way more than the "honeymooners gift sets" that the ships have. Great idea!

I like the funship dollar idea. FInd them onthe carnival web page under gifts-- under gift certificates. They use them at the pursers desk to their onboard account. They come in increments of $25, $50 or $100.

Allow at least 10 days to get them mail.

Archived