NativeWay IS TERRIFIC!

Farmladybasset

My group of 16 just returned from a seven day cruise on Caribbean Princess. While in Grand Cayman we took our tour with NativeWay. EVERYTHING was WONDERFUL!!! Eldon met us at the dock and picked us up and drove us to his boat. He and Alan/Allen (whichever it is spelled) took us to Singray Sandbar---which was fantastic! Alan brought the stingrays right up for us to greet! Followed by snorkeling on the reef. I can't even swim but was able to snorkel with their equipment---it was beautiful. They treated us like royalty, provided cold drinks, bathroom, showers, and we had a wonderful time. Afterwards we extended our visit with an island highlights tour...also with Nativeway. We visited the Rum Factory, Turtle Farm, Hell and saw many other interesting sites along the way. I HIGHLY recommend NATIVEWAY for any future visitors to Grand :) Cayman!!

My group of 16 just returned from a seven day cruise on Caribbean Princess. While in Grand Cayman we took our tour with NativeWay. EVERYTHING was WONDERFUL!!! Eldon met us at the dock and picked us up and drove us to his boat. He and Alan/Allen (whichever it is spelled) took us to Singray Sandbar---which was fantastic! Alan brought the stingrays right up for us to greet! Followed by snorkeling on the reef. I can't even swim but was able to snorkel with their equipment---it was beautiful. They treated us like royalty, provided cold drinks, bathroom, showers, and we had a wonderful time. Afterwards we extended our visit with an island highlights tour...also with Nativeway. We visited the Rum Factory, Turtle Farm, Hell and saw many other interesting sites along the way. I HIGHLY recommend NATIVEWAY for any future visitors to Grand :) Cayman!!

How did you contact Nativeway?

thans

i will second the opinion that nativeway is terrific! i only went with nativeway due to the number of great comments made about them by other cc members. this was my first private shore excursion on my 6th cruise. i absolutely loved them. they were the highlight of our recent cruise. i would certainly recommend them to anyone. i was dissapointed to hear recently that some people were not happy with them. but when i went we had nothign but the best service at a great price!

Archived