Qe2 and Qv

Melb06

Hey guys just wondering where the Queen vic well birth in sydney next year as i have looked on syd ports web site and say that queen vic will birth at syd passenger in syd cove and it stats that the qe2 well be birthing there as well how can 2 ships birth there at the same time.

Hmmmm, I see what you mean. The QE2 always gets the choice place which is the Overseas Passenger Terminal by The Rocks so the QV will have to be somewhere else. Is there room at the Darling Harbor wharf for more than one ship? I see that the Sun Princess will be there so can the QV get in there too or is there another dock there? We arrive on the QE and depart on the QV so I wish they could be close to each other.

Hey guys just wondering where the Queen vic well birth in sydney next year as i have looked on syd ports web site and say that queen vic will birth at syd passenger in syd cove and it stats that the qe2 well be birthing there as well how can 2 ships birth there at the same time.

If no more room at Darling harbor and if the O.P.Terminal at the Quay is already in use, then there is a possibilty she will berth ( not "BIRTH", ouch darling! ) at Garden Island where QM2 was berthed earlier this year. Not sure how the old Pyrmont piers are holding up these days.

Curls.

Archived