Time for Disembark Pickup?

drdaddy

Hi, again. It's getting closer as you can see by my signature. Doing the Zuiderdam in less than 3 weeks.

What time should I tell my pickup to be at the pier? We usually llike to linger on board awhile. What is the breakfast situation the last morning?

Appreciate it!

Both Lido and the dining room will be serving the same breakfast they serve all during the cruise. The hours are quite early.

You should plan that most everyone will be off the ship by about 10 A.M. That certainly can vary from week to week, but unless something very unusual happens, that is about the latest you will be lingering...you probably should plan to be off a bit earlier than that.

:)

We have disembarked in Ft Lauderdale many times. Even though we are in suite and can disembark right away, we have never been able to get off the ship at 7:30.

We usually get off the ship by 9 - so you could arranfe for your pick-up to be there by 9 - 9:30.

Breakfast is stopped serving at 8.

:)

Last cruise we were still sitting in the Wajang Theatre at 7:30am waiting for US Immigration to show up. We had been told to be there by 7am, consequently there were a lot of angry "non-US Citizens", waiting in the crowded theatre. :(

Archived