Looking for a nice beach for 2 ladies who want to relax

karensi

Hi, my friend and I will be in Cozumel next week, sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Anyway, we are just looking for a nice, relaxing beach. Soft sandy ocean bottom, as oppossed to rocky bottom. Lounge chairs and restrooms are a must, probably food also. It seems most of the beaches offer all that, I'm just not sure which have sandy entrance to the ocean and less kids would be fine too. We just need to relax and enjoy the ocean :)

Thanks,

Karen :)

Hi, my friend and I will be in Cozumel next week, sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Anyway, we are just looking for a nice, relaxing beach. Soft sandy ocean bottom, as oppossed to rocky bottom. Lounge chairs and restrooms are a must, probably food also. It seems most of the beaches offer all that, I'm just not sure which have sandy entrance to the ocean and less kids would be fine too. We just need to relax and enjoy the ocean :)

Thanks,

Karen :)

If you are looking for an all inclusive Nachi would fit, if not than Palancar beach would be a better fit.:)

My vote is for Nachi. I've posted about my experience there a number of times and there are a number of recent posts you can read.

Crystal clear water, very few people, powder white sand, all you can eat and drink, and top-notch service all day. Can't beat it!

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back from my third trip to Cozumel and experienced Paradise Beach for the first time. I would HIGHLY recommend this beach to you. My best friend and I got there early and waited for my mom and aunt to join us. We had such a great time just relaxing and enjoying each others company.

The staff was great and if you want munchies try their salsa and chips (its very fresh and good!)

Archived