question about dinning room

ON Vision can you tell me...... what does the dinning room look like? Are there seats where there is a view? Can you sit in the dinning room when there is 'no' dinners, meals being served? Just asking, I'm new to cruising. Leaving June 1st,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait.;)

It's one of the nicest I've seen. It is two levels, with the second one a balcony and a grand staircase connecting the two floors. There are window tables on each level. I've been on the Vision twice and each time we ended up at the same table, what are the odds? Each time we had the best servers. Even the head waiters (the ones who usually just show up on the last night to get their tips) were always helpful, friendly and funny each night.

I don't know if they'll let you in when there's no dining service. That's when they are setting up for the next meal. They serve breakfast and lunch in there, so there is always activity.

There are lots of places to "just sit" with a view and several have nicer views than the dinning room. In the spa there is a relaxation lounge with large picture windows. There are several rooms off the centrum that have very nice places to just sit and watch the sea go by. My favorite is the Viking Crown Lounge. The WindJammer, solarium, and centrum all have great places to watch the view. Enjoy :)

If you're not dining, there are plenty of other very nice spots to watch the sea go by! When lunch is finished, the staff is very busy setting up for 2 incredibly long dinners. (ie: they really don't want you in there!) Wander the ship--you'll find a great spot just for you!

Archived