Inline Skating

Has anyone tried the inline skating on any of the Voyager or Freedom class ships? When I was on the Explorer, I kept telling myself I was going to try but never did. I also never saw anyone doing it during the cruise. What are your experiences with it?

Has anyone tried the inline skating on any of the Voyager or Freedom class ships? When I was on the Explorer, I kept telling myself I was going to try but never did. I also never saw anyone doing it during the cruise. What are your experiences with it?

...I have actually tried the in-line skating on Explorer. :eek: I thought it was loads of fun. My Son and I were the only people who I ever saw on the track. My Son took a friend of his along to skate once, so that makes 3 of us who used the track that week! It is definitely under-utilized. Yes it is a very small track but I think that was part of the fun. It was so windy too that you had to work really hard to go in one direction and then once you made it around the corner it blew you to the other end of the track in no time at all. My Son brought his own skates along but I used the "loaners" that RCCL provided. My Son says he would not bother bringing his own skates again. It was too much trouble and RCCL's skates were fine for this little track. If you are a "serious" skater it might be a disappointment but for plain old fun, it was a hoot!

1135452260036355651S425x425Q85.jpg 1135451755036355651S425x425Q85.jpg

Archived