What time are the shows?

SAD

My husband and I are cruising on the Majesty next weekend and I was wondering what time the shows happen in the evening. We are used to traditional dining where they have shows scheduled either before or after the set dining times. Now there will be more planning involved. Thanks for any help.

Sheryl

My husband and I are cruising on the Majesty next weekend and I was wondering what time the shows happen in the evening. We are used to traditional dining where they have shows scheduled either before or after the set dining times. Now there will be more planning involved. Thanks for any help.

Sheryl

Actually, with Freestyle dining, there should be LESS planning.

You have two choices for shows (usually 7:30 and 9:30) but you can eat ANYTIME.

You are no longer pigeonholed into a set time for dinner and show. You can eat as early as 5:30 and see EITHER show, or eat any other time you want and make the show thats available after you are done (or before if you wish to see the show first... )

Oh, but it does mean more planning. With traditional seating they have the shows working around the dining times. So you showed up at the dining room at your planned time and there was no wait for a table and then you went to the show. Now if you want to see the earlier show you have to take a shower at 4:00 in the afternoon or eat as late as 9:00. From what I am reading on these boards if you try to eat at, say 7:00 there will be a wait for a table. I am afraid that the freestyle part of the cruise may be the part I like the least. But, I am going to try and keep an open mind. Thanks for all of your feedback.

Sheryl

Oh, but it does mean more planning. With traditional seating they have the shows working around the dining times. So you showed up at the dining room at your planned time and there was no wait for a table and then you went to the show. Now if you want to see the earlier show you have to take a shower at 4:00 in the afternoon or eat as late as 9:00. From what I am reading on these boards if you try to eat at, say 7:00 there will be a wait for a table. I am afraid that the freestyle part of the cruise may be the part I like the least. But, I am going to try and keep an open mind. Thanks for all of your feedback.

Sheryl

We've never had a problem with show times conflicting with dinner.

If you are headed to a show...just be sure to let your waiter know. They will get you out of the restaurant in time.

You can always have your dessert after the show...freestyle;)

Archived