Cruisin' on Halloween!

lcantwait

I'm a MAJOR Halloween buff!! Absolutely love Halloween! :p I'm looking at a possible cruise for Halloween 2008! For those that have cruised this holiday before- Does any one dress up, costume party or anything to celebrate this spokey holiday? Does carnival do anything?

Just curious!

Thanks

Toni

I've done two such cruises on the Conquest. They include:

...decorations

..."trick or treat" [thru Camp Carnival]

...costume parade/party

...one lounge convered to a Haunted House

Many people...both young and old...come to dinner in costume

They also have special scenery for pictures. The one we did was a spooky graveyard. She had hubby act like he was biting my neck and me looking afraid. It was so funny looking!

There were some people dressed up and others not. The costume contest was so funny! Some people improvised by guys wearing girls clothes, girls wearing guys clothes, people having words taped to their self, etc. I think there was a party on the Lido deck as well. The kids have a party and do a ghostly scavenger hunt. They receive candy at each clue location. Some people decorated their doors up and even had candy to pass out. Fun fun fun!

I'm a MAJOR Halloween buff!! Absolutely love Halloween! :p I'm looking at a possible cruise for Halloween 2008! For those that have cruised this holiday before- Does any one dress up, costume party or anything to celebrate this spokey holiday? Does carnival do anything?

Just curious!

Thanks

Toni

Here is the "PARTY" you need to join.....

Saints & Sinners 4...B2B on the Immagination. 4 night and 5 night combined. You can do both legs or just one.

Look under Cruise Critic Group Cruises on the hon page.

Also here on the Carnival forum...the fun has already started....

"BOO"......:eek: :eek: :eek:

That is in the new summer issue of Current's Mag. My wife and I are looking forward to cruising during this time.

Halloween is the sweetest time of the year for kids. What could be more fun than dressing up and cruising the neighborhood? Carnival knows! Starting on cruises that depart in mid-October and running through Halloween, Carnival will offer its second annual "Frightfully Fun" days and evenings aboard ever "Fun Ship." Kids enrolled in Camp Carnival can join in costume contests and trick-or-treat throughout the ship. Adults, bring you own costumes, too, for your own contest and other avtivties!

Just curious!

Thanks

Toni

We did on our last cruise. Friday the 13th was our last night on board. The crew decorated the atrium and there was a costume contest and trick or treating for the kids. We are planning on taking costumes for the next Oct cruise. Should be fun.

Just curious!

Thanks

Toni

I just noticed something......

Does this apply to the outfit you won't be wearing...???LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived