Cruise Vacations

dj cruise

1. You don't have to search for restaurants that are open since you can find food at anytime!

2. It's expected that you can have as many drinks as you like and don't have to worry about driving home

3. Someone else gets to clean up

4. You get the best of all worlds, you travel, you have different types of food, you see different ports instead of just one, you get to act silly if you like, you can take in shows or mini golf or gamble among other things all in one place

5. It's like NY city, it's a city that never sleeps

6. It's beautiful to watch the water and sunrises, etc from different areas while still in your pajamas

7. Ice cream at 3am is at your fingertips

8. Dinner attire is a mute point because your mood determines where you eat and what you where

9. You have your next days agenda handed to you so you can think about it

10. You can get enjoyment out of towel animals and no one thinks it's stupid

11. There isn't an 11am check out time each day!

12. The mere mention of it makes your friends and co-workers envious!

13. Cruising causes bonding.....only cruisers get other cruisers

14. You can go anywhere in the world still cheaper than any other way

15. You have a whole host of people (crew) looking to make you happy

16. You can get away from everything dealing with normal life like tv's, cell phone use, checking emails, etc IF you want to

17. They will let you have whatever you want when ordering dinner like 3 entrees without blinking an eye

This list is endless......let me know if you want more!! lol

I like to wake up in the morning and see nothing but ocean. Very clean air and you get to move to more than one island. I stayed in Club Med when I was in my 20s and got rain the whole week. I would rather be on a ship you have a better chance of good weather and if it does rain there is a lot to do

Well we don't choose them before anything else. But we do love it.

For us it's a great way to get a taste of several different places in search for those perfect land vacations:D

Also we often travel with a group and with cruiseing there is something for everyone.

I run a fast food restaurant....I I love the water.....I love to eat......I LOVE to be waited on hand and foot.......I love my restaurant not being able to call me !!!!

That is why I love cruiseing!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You don't have to search for restaurants that are open since you can find food at anytime!

2. It's expected that you can have as many drinks as you like and don't have to worry about driving home

4. You get the best of all worlds, you travel, you have different types of food, you see different ports instead of just one, you get to act silly if you like, you can take in shows or mini golf or gamble among other things all in one place

6. It's beautiful to watch the water and sunrises, etc from different areas while still in your pajamas

8. Dinner attire is a mute point because your mood determines where you eat and what you where

16. You can get away from everything dealing with normal life like tv's, cell phone use, checking emails, etc IF you want to

17. They will let you have whatever you want when ordering dinner like 3 entrees without blinking an eye

Seems like you are also describing Club Med or Beaches.With 1 minor exception.

4.You get to experience an island and its nightlife without having to be back on by 4pm.

Let me add to this list.

1.All your tips are included and no one is fishing for them.

2.No kids in the pools as its Adults only

3.Free drinks all week

4.Free use of all watersports.

5.Free excursions

6.Huge rooms

7.No lines at all anytime.

8.Free airport tranfers with you name on a sign

The list is endless, let me know if you want more.:D

Steve

Ditto

I love cruising, but I also love land vacations. I take both every year. Most of my other trips are by the oceans. I guess I just love being around water, as I am here at home. I probably shoulda been born a mermaid.:D

I love them for all the reasons listed above....getting to have fun while you travel to your destination is great. I am a single mom w/ two teens, it gives me great quality time with and without them and I have met some really nice people. I am sure the land vacations would offer the kids things to do as well, but saving on flights for three is a big factor. I can't say I wouldn't love to do a week at Sunset Beach in Jamaica sometime, but for now I will stick with cruising and let them do all the work for me!

Archived