My ALLOWED beverages?

Tenga1899

So everyone is talking about the rule changes and when they said this and when they said that and what it means and blah blah blah.... My questions is, with my ALLOWED bottle of wine/champagne and my "reasonable" amount of non-alcoholic beverages, am I better off checking these items or do I need to carry them on so the Carnival people can give me the nod?

Carry your "Allowed" items in whatever way makes you feel comfortable. There is no need to draw attention to the issue.

If you carry it on then do that just as you would anything else..put it in your bag, walk on the boat without drawing attention to it.

Bringing alcohol onboard is not a big deal...even though it is probably the most talked about thing on the boards.

Ive been packing it in my suitcase for years...I also buy it in port, place in my bag and walk on the ship...right past the table where they are collecting it to check it in for return on the last night of the cruise. NO ONE has ever questioned me. Am I prepared to surrender it if asked...YES.

Cruiseship staff do not have time to be on alcohol patrol. It makes sence that they have a policy, who wouldnt when alcoholic beverage sales are a huge chunk of your profits. You will never see a policy allowing alcohol, its not safe or profitable.

Take your booze...drink responsibily, respect other cruisers and have lots of FUN!!!! Its just that simple.....

Unless the weight for you is excessive, feel free to carry on. There are no weight limits for cruise ship checked luggage so feel free to load up checked luggage to your little hearts content.

The wine and champagne, I would personally carry on for safe keeping :)

Archived