You know you have cruise withdrawl when>>>

At night you fill the bathtub partly full of water and toss the cat in so that you can drift off to sleep with the sound of waves nearby.

Happy Cruising,

Alan

Alan:

ROTFLMAO - In fact, I was at work when I read it and laughed so loud, my "neighbor" next to me came over to see what was so funny....

Thanks for the laugh.

D :)

At night you fill the bathtub partly full of water and toss the cat in so that you can drift off to sleep with the sound of waves nearby.

Happy Cruising,

Alan

We have a water bed so when the cat walks all over it we get that lovely "rocking" motion. :D Just never thought of adding this into the mix! :D

You know you have cruise withdrawal when... you book your next cruise while you're still on the ship so you don't suffer as much from PCD (post-cruise depression) when you get home!

Amen!

You know you have cruise withdrawal when... you log on to E-bay to see if anyone is selling their seapass card. :)

D :)

you go to a restaurant your first night back and can't believe they don't remember your usual drink order!

Then you order 2 appetizers, an entree, and three desserts. You ask for extra lobster tails and they give you a funny look.

Then you go to leave and they keep trying to make you pay - what is this????

Then you go home and are quite perturbed that your room steward didn't take care of your room while you were gone...not to mention no towel animals!!

Happy Cruising,

Alan

ROFLMAO Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at that image!!

ROFLMAO Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at that image!!

Yes just hope you don't have to use that Bathroom. When you open the door you get shredded to ribbons. Maybe a Towel Gator to keep the cat at bay would help :D

You forget to pay the tab at a restaurant.....:eek:

As a cat lover, I like this one better, but if I ever go on longer than a 7 day and I keep getting more forgetful, I can see this happening.

As a cat lover, I like this one better, but if I ever go on longer than a 7 day and I keep getting more forgetful, I can see this happening.

We have 4 cats and I know what it is like when one of them falls into the pool now that's a sight waves and all but the cat gets out quickly. I have a towel handy when that happens to dry that poor cat off. but if you are not careful you will get scratched to pieces

You go on the RCCL site just to hear the horn blow.

When you actually want to go on the children's boat rides at the amusement park just to be on water.

When you start to dislike those frequent cruisers on CC who act so happy all the time.

When your husband reminds you every night that you really should be paying some attention to him instead of being on CC all the time.

When you look at other poster's pixs and start feeling like you're part of their family.

When you are afraid to fly, afraid of drowning because you cannot swim, look like a blimp in a bathing suit but yet cruising is the only vacation you want to take.

The worst one of all...Have thoughts of trying to make the doctor think you are sick so you can take 2 weeks of short term disability every 6 months and still get a paycheck, go on a B2B cruise, then figure how you can show back to work tan, happy, and 10 lbs heavier and have everyone believe you were really sick.

Archived