Meds if not flying?

madelinerose

Do we still have to keep medications in their original containers if we are not going through customs at the airport?

We're driving to the port. Itinerary is Key West & the Bahamas.

I take 3 allergy meds daily and get them in huge bottles which take up tons of space. I would just take 7 of each med in a small bottle or case.

Thanks!

As above you will still have customs to go through. Get a copy of all prescription meds from you Pharm person or doctor. Also since you do have allergies bring a list of those too. If you fall and get hurt or something then at least the doctor will know what not to give. Or better yet get a medic alert thingy.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, because they're inexpensive) I use a mail order prescription service and not the local pharmacy. :(

If I just get the scripts from the doc, which will be no problem, how can I prove which pills are which?

Sorry if I sound confused...I am. :confused:

I don't use a pharmacy. I use a mail order prescription service and they send 3 months worth at a time. The bottles are the size of multivitamin bottles.

If I get my doc to write 3 scripts, but put all the pills in the same bottle, will that work?

Thanks!

Archived