Emergency Ship Phone Number

Since I spent my pre cruise weekend in the hospital with my mom, I wanted to leave the ships emergency number. Is there such a thing, and if so does anyone have it, because I cant seem to find it anywhere on my documents!?!?!?!?!?

TIA - we are leaving in 16 1/2 hours for the airport!!!

First of all, I hope your mom is okay and that the emergency number is completely unnecessary! But here it is just in case.

The emergency contact phone number for RCCL is:

888-724-7447

It's $7.95 per minute and they will need your name, ship, cabin number and a credit card number.

P.S. Have a great cruise and I hope everything is okay at home while you are away.

In my cruise documents (in the section behind the luggage tags) on page 4 there is a section called "Getting Settled". They give the number (888)724-SHIP (7447) for friends and family to call the ship. "The cost is $7.95 per minute and can be charged to their American Express, MasterCard or Discover." I have never used this number, but have called home from the ship. I believe the price is the same. Hope your mother is doing better and that you will be able to enjoy your cruise.

Good chance you cell phone will work, both our cells worked on our transatlantic cruise.. $2.50 at minute

And it does receive calls too

Who are you with on your Cell Phones, we did a 17 Day panama , FT Lauderdale to Seattle and couldn't get out once we efet until the West Caost side. We have Verizon and are about ready to get something else.

Archived