Ketchikan Ziplines

miami

Booked through NCL the Rainforest Canopy Adventure & Zipline Expedition in Ketchikan. I would really like some pictures and I have a small digital but will a camera be in the way?

My daughter and I did the rain-forest and zipline in the caribbean, and we were able to get a few pix while waiting to hook up, and also coming in, but no pix while actually on the zipline. We were required to hold on with both hands, and travelled to quickly to get a good picture. Our camera was small, Canon SD700 that fits in a pocket, and it was never in the way. Just make sure your pocket is deep, you would not want it to fall out on the zipline. There is NO WAY you would be able to find it.

Liz

My daughter and I did the rain-forest and zipline in the caribbean, and we were able to get a few pix while waiting to hook up, and also coming in, but no pix while actually on the zipline. We were required to hold on with both hands, and travelled to quickly to get a good picture. Our camera was small, Canon SD700 that fits in a pocket, and it was never in the way. Just make sure your pocket is deep, you would not want it to fall out on the zipline. There is NO WAY you would be able to find it.

Liz

Thanks, that is exactly what I was wondering. Will probably bring our older camera so if something should happen we won't care.

Archived